Poison Talisman

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Poison Talisman.Enjoy!

5 posters

Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop

Poll

Do you want to back the Meteor Amulet in the shop?

[ 3 ]
    Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Bar_left75%Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Bar_left25%Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    stoff

Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Empty Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop

Post  stoff Tue May 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi,
    As we all know,the yesterday`s update is bad for us.It was hard to drop golden and impossible to drop dark golden items.Now is harder to drop golden and again very hard to drop dark golden items.But we can understand that and don`t want to change it again.
    Other very bad thing in the new update: You removed from the shop Meteor Amulet and Wind Ring and add on their places Little Onion Pet and Fancy Fox mount.1st Little Onion Pet and Fancy Fox mount aren`t equipment. 2nd You know that all players used to sell Meteor Amulets to Blackshmith to get gold.Now,when can`t get Meteor Amulets,they all will have to botting to get gold.Only donators can be strong.Is it good?
    In a few words: With the new update you made the game stupid.Only added some mounts in the shop and removed the most used item - Meteor Amulet.Now players have to play 24/24 per day or botting to make their items strong (because haven`t gold).We all want only to back the Meteor Amulet to the shop.If you don`t do that,will lost many players;no players=no donators=no server,because when there are about only 5-10 players,it isn`t interesting to play and all donators will stop playing too.That means you will have to close the server.
    GM,think about what I said and I hope you will accept my suggestion.If you want ask and the other players to hear and their opinion (it will be same as my) and then add again the Meteor Amulet in the shop.
    Thanks! Smile
    stoff

Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Empty Re: Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop

Post  stoff Wed May 25, 2011 2:14 am

Now I added a poll for 4 days.Lets all vote and when finish if the "Yes" votes are more,add the Meteor Amulet to the shop again.Agree with me?
    cata07b3st

Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Empty Re: Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop

Post  cata07b3st Wed May 25, 2011 10:40 am

We are not gonna add meteor again lol what game is this? Selling items to blacksmith is a cool way to get gold but it's not fair . This is a low rate server , so let it be it.
    stoff

Post  stoff Thu May 26, 2011 2:26 am

Thats not honest: all old players used to sell meteors to get gold,but what about the new players?The old have full sets +10 (because were selling amulets),but the new can`t do that and will be harder for them.What can you say about that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 1:20 am

You have to accept this.
    stoff

Post  stoff Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 am

But I`m not going to do that. Smile All Poison Talisman`s adverts are deleted. 1/3 from the players quit this server yet.It will be closed very soon. Smile
    Thanks for the "help"!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 am

Server won't be closed soon.
    xepher

Post  xepher Sat May 28, 2011 5:09 pm

just add the meteor up..that meteor is gud for low level equipment for those who cant afford to bott and get golds because low level's pet dont hv any Autopick yet..once they got autopick..they will online 24/7 hunting for golds n no ned meteor like i did now..just add them..u all will no regret..just think again..High level gears need lots of golds to combine and u think they will click and sell it the meteor then failed combined?no right?instead of lazynesss of some ppls like me..they dont need sell meteor in high level to combine.they will bot for golds..ty.. *suggesstion for make the server famous* if u still keep that system..no one will ON /play..better dont make "PRIVATE SERVER" make ORIGINAL ONE..
    xepher

Post  xepher Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 pm

GOLDS is one of ur donation item u guys make but pls there's many item u guys can sell for donation example green dragon and phoenix..and etc.. if dont hv any code for items just go to ragezone..search for it..*make ur server famous 1st then u guys will think twice again about the meteor* peace!
    xepher

Post  xepher Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Acquiring IP address
    thisistoo1337

Post  thisistoo1337 Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 am

Admin wrote:Server won't be closed soon.

good luck with the server. you cant even maintain it, how do people want to play here?
    good bye, im looking for next low rate private server. see ya around Smile
    stoff

Post  stoff Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 am

Admin wrote:Server won't be closed soon.
    HAHAHAHAHA then why is closed from 1-2 days?Let me correct you: It won`t be opened soon.Now (how I said) you lost the most your players and losting the server.Now is too late to back the meteor amulets - if you do that noone will back.Just you can wait and see the down server. ^^
    dudz

Suggestion to add Meteor amulet in the shop Empty Acquiring IP address

Post  dudz Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 am

Acquiring IP address

Acquiring IP address

Acquiring IP address

Acquiring IP address

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??????!!!! server down????!!!

THIS IS A WASTE OF F***in TIME!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 am