Poison Talisman

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Poison Talisman.Enjoy!

Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman

stoff

Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman Empty Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman

Post  stoff Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:53 am

Hi,
    I suggest to popularize Poison Talisman.If you want more players you should do that.Today I presented your game [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smile You too should present it on sites,forums,to make there good adverts.
    stoff

Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman Empty Re: Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman

Post  stoff Thu May 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Yesterday and today I was working to advertise the game in some other sites.Here you are the links:
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ; voting here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ;
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ; voting here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ;
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    If you want vote.If you do that our server will get more new players.I see that there are about 4-5 new players now. Smile
    stoff

Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman Empty Re: Suggestion to popularize Poison Talisman

Post  stoff Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Please all who see that vote here.Today is the most important,because the ranking resets.Here you are the link again : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    stoff

Post  stoff Tue May 10, 2011 6:17 am

Here there are some more links with Poison Talisman by me:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ;
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , voting here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ;
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , voting here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I`ve made one banner and uploaded it to all voting sites for Poison Talisman.Here you can see it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And please don`t forget to vote the most here,because this voting site is the most important for us! : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Thanks! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:24 am